WITH JUST A COUPLE OF MINOR TWEAKS!
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO FIND OUT MORE...
During the lockdown we will be doing everything we can to provide all of our usual services while adhering to Government guidelines, to ensure a safe environment for all.
Please note - we cannot open our showroom to customers.
- We will operate a "Call & Collect" service for all bike sales
- Deliveries to your door will also be possible if required
- Video calling is available and bikes can also be showcased via video
- Customers can "Click or Call & Collect" parts & accessories
- Alternatively purchases can be made online & delivered to your door
- Our clothing department will remain operational to ensure we can provide the relevant safety equipment required for travel by motorcycle
- For assistance please contact our store by phone or email using the details below
- Our workshops will be open as usual for all motorcycle maintenance
- Please call ahead before visiting the store
- We have various resources available to assist in arranging deliveries of clothing, parts or accessories to your door. Simply give us a call to discuss your needs.
Call: 01622 713950 / Email: Click here
Please don't forget that we are temporarily closed every Wednesday & Sunday to help us manage the current situation.
We will respond to enquiries as soon as possible.
Also, please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any queries or concerns!
We thank you very much for your continued support and patience this year.
Best wishes & stay safe...